When you order from me, whether it's your first or tenth time, you become part of my family. During your search for the perfect piece, I pledge to help you through the process. I hope that your purchase from me becomes the first of many.
This is a sample of the resin art pieces I have been digging myself into. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have fun making them.
• Hand wash with mild detergent and pat dry. (Avoid dishwasher).
• Do not submerge in water.
• Do not cut on the resin artwork area to prevent dents or scratches.
• To maintain your wooden board’s characteristics, periodically condition it with mineral oil to prevent from splitting.
• You can clean all resin coasters either by wiping them with glass cleaner and a soft cloth or by handwashing them and carefully patting them dry. Be cautious not to disturb the adhered rubber feet or cork lining on the underside of the coasters.
• Do not use abrasives as the resin will be scratched.
***Remember, by dedicating proper care and maintenance, you safeguard your investment and ensure its lasting allure for years to come.
I promise to treat my customers with the honesty and respect they deserve. I pride myself on being a quality jewelry, resin artist and stained glass designer. I want clients to feel the same pride when wearing or displaying the glimmering, glamorous pieces from my store.
You will find that some of my stained glass pieces can be personalized. For example wedding invitations behind stained glass, special occasion pictures or invitations can be hung on a wall or displayed on an easel. Get in touch with me and I will let you know the possibilities.
You can find samples on stained glass page: